"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Giving very little time for my writing but a new life consumes so much of the life with such a voracious gluttony that its hard to imagine that "all" of this is actually happenning with me !! But so far so good :)
Sorry for making any of you read thid crappy post but i had to remind myself to write,which is a little troublesome without my laptop and a phone just manages to scrap at the edge of comfortable blogging. But in any case still reading inbetween breakfast of parathas and lunch of idlis :) Savouring the taste of Rushdie's Midnight's Children which is both spicy and savoury :) yumm
So a very delightful ciao to my blog until my next login..

4 comments:

Jack said...

Mandeep,

I am sure you will make everyone happy at you new place. Keep in touch.

Take care

The Unknowngnome said...

When Bohemia speaks, we read. :)

Ash said...

love your blog header pic :) nice space you have here!

Do stop by my blog sometime :)

Dr Mandeep Khanuja said...

thanks jack for the kind wishes !
and many thanks to TUG for the appreciation,helps me keep going one step at a time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...