"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beware of Friends !

After a long time i am angry. I am angry at myself so much that i am sitting at 3:30 in the morning and writing this post. I have been this angry at myself after a long time and probably crying while writing for the first time. All my determination to think happy thoughts,brave thoughts,positive thoughts have gone down the drain. What the hell we go swearing by love,friendship etc etc ask me they are all bullshit. They are all crap and no one mark my words "no-one" in this world deserves to be loved unconditionally. They suck your life from you and leave you lonely. Damn them friends. When you need them they are nowhere to be found. Instead of writing some scalding words here i would just give a very important piece of advice,be selfish and be away from those "friends".

1 comment:

palak said...

:( so true ..no1 deserves to b loved n trusted..bt at da end u knw wat dres no point being upset n frustrate...no1 is eva gna realize...dats da bitter truth yr b strong plz:( leave da fake world..n live fr urslf <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...