"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Saturday, February 4, 2012

X-(


Sometimes that's the state of my mind !

On some days....nothing works.
Right from the traffic..to people..to browsers...everything seems to be dim witted and painfully slow. What a horrible slogging saturday it was. Slept off all through my aerobics class and had a stupid unpleasant dream instead. I knew then and there 'the day' is marked. Everything irritates my hyper-stimulated senses on these days. What the hell even the weather's turning me angry X-( not too cold for woolens but then even not too hot to be done with them either. Cancelled appointments,unscheduled work,frustatingly slow browser everything's got on my nerves today. Even the tailor who didn't finish my work on time, got a good piece of my mind !

Wonder what everybody else does on these days ! Usually tea/coffee does the trick for me,but not today!(had well over 5 cups since morning,in vain) I enjoy taking small walks in the park such days,but it's too cold and uninviting to leave the comfort of my room and so that thought goes down the drain...inmediato! I am angry at the fucked up browser,i am angry that i don't even have a laptop,i am angry that i cant find a reasonable movie downloader to download and watch movies,i am angry because i don't want to spend my life holed up someplace when there's so much of the world out there to be seen,i am angry because i am yet to discover my passion and purpose in life and i am also angry that promises are made easily and just as easily they are forgotten too!

4 comments:

Vicky Dada (Vikas) said...

Let the anger foment inside you. The lava is boiling.. let it erupt. It was anger that started the independence movement in our country.. it will be anger that will give freedom to your soul.

Dr Mandeep Khanuja said...

really !!! i thought i need someone to calm me down !

palak said...

anger and frustrations are part of life..one has to deal with it! btw u write well realllyyy :)

Dr Mandeep Khanuja said...

Thank you so much for kind appreciation palak 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...