"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Way You Make Me Feel...


" (shrieky) O My God i am telling ya al he's just the perfect p..e..r..f..e..c...t guy....the awesom...e...s...t one ! Finding him is like finding Jimmy Choo of shoes,Bourke of bags or YSL of perfumes" or as the lesser brand concious innocuous females would compare as to finding the perfect fitting pair of jeans or may b the tastiest ice-cream flavor!

That's how it feels to meet him- 'The Perfect Guy'.....You just know it's 'him' ! Like this....(snap)...de pronto. That's how we girls had always been. We have an extra sense of organ to spot 'em. The sixth sense or instinct or call what you may. But that's the primordial way. I once found myself asking one of my classmates as to what made her say yes to this guy whom she had just met,arranged by her family,and she simply replied 'it clicked'. I went in my mind xcuse me..umm....whhhat...it did ! Then that rests my case ! Something must be awfully wrong with my clickers or whatever it is that supposed to be guiding me and stuff.(Congrats to her,she is happily married now, FYI)

What the hell..i blame it all upon(and do so comfortably) my clickers,sniffers,pickers,antennae whatever it is that's supposed to pick up the right signals. They sure have gone all haywired and a l...o....t mistuned,guiding me to all the wrong places and people...damn them. Well with age i have learnt to 'sense' my senses ! I read 'em now so much better! And the answer is i do the exact opposite of what they tell me to. Screw them,i ain't falling for your shit anymore H..A...in your face. So much for my feminine instincts! And that's how i just ignore,suppress,strangle,and pin down any feelings whatsoever for any guy now. While it's all hair-pulling madness on our planet it's a piece of cake in Mars'ville for the 'unfair' sex (pun intended).

Damn easy for the guys...they just fool themselves into believing that they are in love. Guys just pick up random things of which the list is quite short-lived,mostly it is the good body(by which we all know what i mean), some candid ones pick up lovely smile,or dovey eyes, or naive laughter, or may be long hair or whatever god damned thing they are fascinated with. My point here,they just play this game of make-believe that they are in for love for life. Not so much with girls though, the process takes time for us. It takes time to build up and similarly,it does take time to wrap it up for us.

But what seals the deal is actually how the person makes you feel. Not taking the risk of talking for anyone else but for me the whole game is of the way he makes me 'feel' ! There comes a point in life when it doesn't matter how much he earns,what brands he wears,how cool,sassy or metrosexual he is. A simple guy,without even an ounce of air could do the trick. He just has to make 'you' feel to be wanting to be with him,around him for every single day of the rest of your life. Not everyday one meets a guy like that. Not everyday does a girl feel that way about a guy. Not everyday does a girl stand in front of a guy and tells him "I am just a girl..standing in front of a boy asking him to love her".

p.s Sorry for taking the ending from Notting Hill,but that's what i suppose is the only thing a girl really ever wants.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...