"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Monday, February 6, 2012

I Like...

Smell of earth in the first rains
Perfume of a loved one that lingers behind..
Hug from a friend when i need it the most
Warmth that fills my heart when i know i am loved.

The sweet rainy mornings
when i don't have a care in the world
just a cup of coffee and a lovely book
to hug myself sitting by some lonely corner of the room.

The cool breeze of winter nights
when christmas is just around the corner
the slow hum of a song faraway
and wiggling my toes under the blanket.

To sit in the sunny mornings
with paints in hand
splashing them mindlessly
around me colorful little flowers.

Suddenly receiving a letter from friend
that shows how much she cares
both smiling and crying to myself
and loving you and hugging you,my friend.

Those unexpected messages in my inbox
that says wish i was there with you
and then closing my eyes and sending you a hug
when the world doesn't seem mine at all.

I like when i know i am blessed
that somewhere my God has good plans for me
being blessed with a good family and caring friends
I could thus rest in His faithfulness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...