"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Friday, January 13, 2012

Your Every wish...will be done,They tell me!


When i was 6 i wanted to be 'Snow White'
Susan miss would make us enact 'Snow white and the seven dwarfs' every saturday in first grade and every time either abhilasha or megha would bag the role of snow-white.With no offence to the pretty ladies but for once i always wanted to be snowy white!

That's how we are,that's how we have always been.We wish for things that might never happen.We hope they come true even if that's a slim chance.

I never got to be snow white.I wish i could have mustered enough courage back then and asked to be.

A few years down the lane i wanted to be an architect,i wanted to build up something,to create something!That always fascinated me!

In college i wanted to be a lawyer.They look all scholarly and brilliant and also i was curious to learn how to lie without even batting an eyelid :P

After college i wanted to swim,so i learnt swimming,all the 4 strokes in a fortnight.My coach goaded me to practice more at it instead i joined guitar classes.

I learnt playing guitar(or attempted to do that)for about 4 months,during which i discovered that i actually want to learn drums.But with none of the music classes teaching drums in my city i left guitar classes and joined kathak.

Kathak fascinates me! I find it soothing and divine.

Then one day i just happened to mention to someone that i want to write,and he just said 'Then why don't you!'

So now i write

I am a Dentist,who loves reading,enjoys Kathak and writes...

P.s i wish i could paint!

P.p.s I am very Random :)

4 comments:

Vicky Dada (Vikas) said...

It suddenly occurred to me, Isn't Snow White a racist name? Wonder how they allow to use it even now.. :)

I have been very random too. I have no idea what I really want in life, so far with all my 30 years of lived experience, I just know what I don't want to do. :(

Dr Mandeep Khanuja said...

u kno rite nw im watchin desperado,am readin a novel online and jumping from one blog to anothr! how much more could b done! heheheee gone cuckoo

the.orchestra.of.life said...

hehehe... if I get a chance to do things all over again ... would like to be an archeologist :)

Dr Mandeep Khanuja said...

awesome pics of lisbon there on ur blog! i dont know about archeology or how n what u wud hav done! but i think u r doin great,u write bfully about places! continue the good job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...