"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Monday, January 2, 2012

Variable Constants

Change - nobody likes it,actually we hate it...and hate it to such an extent that we scowl and scamper and resist with all our might and fight against it and it really doesn't matter how many times we might have heard that "change is the only constant thing in the world"
i hate d scenario when people change,their attitude towards us change,our importance in their lives change,or their priorities change it doesn't matter but my little devilish ego gets hurt when i sigh and finally find out that i might not be d same important person for them that i once was !!!
but why do i concentrate so much on them that i forget the real important person in the deal...that's me !! what if this change is actually bringing something good onto my way !!! what if it is actually giving me an opportunity to grow on myself....when i think of this the only image that comes into my mind is that of the caterpillar 'Absolem' in 'Alice in Wonderland',its not a pretty site when he's dying but he is wise enough to understand that its a phase. So let me rest in peace that whatever it might be that's changing in my world, it sure will bring some good things my way

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...