"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kiss my A**

I am a non-impervious being,my state of mind reflects in me..completely and totally.And i hate that.
I tend to people's teeth,even if you consider it of minimal importance,but i do work 'on' them,how am i supposed to do my job with a broken heart ! Certain days i don't even like to talk to anybody and even slightest contact with human race seems irksome,i have no idea what the hell i am grieving for ! Something that i never possessed !
I hate myself for falling prey to someone's sweet talk. They think very clever and witty of themselves,talking to girls and making us believe that they mean it all ! To hell with them all ! No mister it's not a matter of winning ! We are not trophies to be won and displayed for the world to see. We like you, are hominids too ! With our only fault being, that we believed it when you said "Trust me,i wont break your heart". So where are you now ? what ? So much for not breaking my heart ! I cant even find all the pieces for now ! People please if you may just move your feet,so that i could find pieces of my dear broken heart,careful don't trample on one of it,lest i lose it forever..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...