"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Desperate Me

One of the many ways dictionary defines 'desperate' as an adjective is : showing extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire as in a do-or-die conflict !!!

Never before in my whole life had i felt this urge to 'create' something,this constant rambling of my heart and mind has been distracting to the point that i find it difficult to think even two-bit-straight. It feels odd as i don't find this to be a recent discovery but actually a long lost realization as if from a dream..a lifetime back,a deja vu that wants me to realize something,but everytime i come to the edge of the realization and then seem to stare into 'nothingness' . I know i have got to create something and its not just as if i have to cook...or write a good blog....or like some of my friends would naughtily suggest...'babies' !!! No its the purpose of my life itself that eludes me this time. But i am going to find it....and wont rest until then

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...