"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Am i......!!


"There is only one sin...only one,and that is theft.Every other sin is a variation of that" : The Kite Runner

While my logic confirms it to be true,i wonder if that makes me a sinner too,and in fact makes me a sinner many many times. I cannot say for sure if i have never stolen someone else's right to truth by lying,or someone else's right to fairness by a little cheat,or someone else's right to be happy by not telling them the truth. Wish someday i would at least be able to do a single act of kindness that would make me proud in my own eyes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...