"Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its root into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write." Rainier Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A 69 Day Affair

How do you know someone for a certain period of time and then 'unknow' them after that !
Tediously bit by bit you build up your journey,little minutes,tiny seconds,bits of texts and few phone conversations,these are the things that help you build a person in your mind,a person whom you begin to like,even love on certain levels. And then one fine day,just like that,it's over.

On that side of the 'fated' day he was a person,his family,his work,his moods everything mattered to you and on this side of the day he becomes a thing of past.You remember him like u remember watching a b/w film in childhood..old,bygone,one that would remain in your memory forever etched but also cherished (i hope!)
But no complaints there,after all, life teaches you something in every little twist and tale.And i am just beginning to sit and listen to what life has been saying to me all along.
I had always dreamt of meeting someone like you,and i am happy that i did meet you,but for a short few steps.
All that remains is:
Hiding from the rain and snow
trying to forget but i wont let go
luking at a crowded street
listening to my own heart beat
So many people
all around the world
Tell me where do i find
someone like you girl
Take me to your heart,take me to your soul
give me your hand,before im old
show me what love is,havent got a clue
show me that wonders can be true
they say nothing lasts forever
we're only here today
Love is now or never
bring me far away.

Take me to your heart
take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is,be my guiding star

Take me to your heart..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...